We do not have a fixed number; it will depend on quality of candidates of each year. Total number can be around 20 to 30 associates. For your preference, our 1st MAP batch got 22 qualified people on board.
Management Associate Program (MAP) is designed to build FE CREDIT’s future leaders who will keep essential roles in supporting sustainable development of FE CREDIT.
We do believe that our future Management team must be nurtured and developed inside our organization. MAP is a chance for you to accumulate precious experiences at a leading financial company in Vietnam, where you not only find a job but also fulfill your career.
- Have a chance to become a future leader of FE CREDIT.
- Fill your career with a sense of purpose.
- Receive early engagement and strong mentorship from our top leaders for your career path.
- Challenge yourself by gaining diverse experience in an active, creative and professional business environment.
- Experience intensive and challenging training from our professional development programs.
- Have chance to work hands-on with different projects to make changes and create visible business impacts, earn attractive income along with well-deserved benefits.
It will be a 30 month journey to walk you through tremendous experiences and help you achieve your full potential.
- Passionate about leadership
- Fast-learner and highly innovative
- Eager to learn and make things happen
- Positive in thinking and action
- Committed to be part of both your own development, as well as the organization’s development
- Able to adapt to a professional organizational culture
Let’s take a look at our departments and pick your choice wisely
- Fresh Bachelor or Master graduate with max 3 years of work experience since graduation;
- GPA ≥ 7.0/10 or 3.0/4.0; TOEIC ≥ 750; IELTS ≥ 6 or equivalent;
- Strong business mindset & analytical ability with an ambition to be a leader;
- Strong self-motivation, ownership, interpersonal & teamwork skills;
To make the recruitment process an enjoyable experience, we have some tips for you:
Round 1: Application Screening
- Do you best to work on an impressive form to increase your chances to be short-listed. Focus on structure and readability, and include real evidences of your working experiences or extracurricular activities.
- Submit your application via link http://bit.ly/2wXKxsL
Round 2: Testing
- You will receive an email announcing about the Testing if you pass our Application Screening round.
- Our test includes two parts: numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning.
Round 3: HR Interview
- The aim of this interview is to understand your motivation and your career orientation. We want you to be yourself while completing this interview.
- Be honest and share with us your own experiences/achievements in your academic life, extra - curricular activities and professional experience (if any). A good way to structure your answers is share a) what was the situation or problem, b) what you did, and c) what you learned from it.
- Ensure you arrive on time and try your best to be in a good mood for the interview.
- The interview will be conducted in both Vietnamese and English.
Round 4: Assessment Day
- Core activities of the day: Case Challenges and Group Discussion. This mix of activities provides you with an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experiences. We will be looking for different competencies such as teamwork, problem solving, leadership, decision making, innovation, etc.
- The activities will be conducted in both Vietnamese and English.
Round 5: Panel Interview
- Opportunity to meet, share and get advices from Board of Directors.
- The interview with be conducted in both Vietnamese and English.
How to apply
1.How many associates are you looking for this year?
2.What kinds of people are you looking for?
Our selection process is designed to assess your future potential in our business. We also focus on your motivation to work in financial industry.
3.I have graduated from social sciences/ technology major; would that affect my chance of becoming a Management Associate?
The possibilities are opened for all majors as long as you can demonstrate your enthusiasm and potential for the role.
4.I used to join MAP last season but did not succeed; can I continue to participate in this year’s program?
It is perfectly possible, if you are still matching with our selection requirements.
5.What areas can we apply for?
The program takes Management Associates for Risk Management Division; HR Management Division; Business Development Center; Marketing Center; Credit Card Business Center; Innovation Center.
6.Could I choose which area to work in?
Yes, you will decide your home function when submitting application. Please think carefully before picking up the role (you may aware about your strengths, weaknesses, passion as well as your career goals). Through our selection process, we will also support you in identifying the most suitable role.
7.What is duration for the program?
We will develop you during 30 months to build you up and direct you to management roles at FE CREDIT if you are qualified
8.When will an associate become an official staff? Do we get paid during the program?
As a Management Associate, you are an employee of the company. You will be offered an attractive package which includes a competitive base salary, plus well deserved benefits.
9.How do I find out more about the program?
If you have any other question, please email to email@example.com or call our hotline [090 552 3972], we will be happy to provide more information.