PAYMENT THROUGH POST OFFICE (VNPOST)
FE CREDIT connected successfully to 2000 post offices in Vietnam to provide customers with mortgage payment service. Customers may visit the nearest post office to transfer monthly mortgage or add money to credit card account with following steps:
1. Require staffs to provide “Payment Certificate”
2. Fill in the form with all information as instructions below:
To monthly mortgage payment for VPbank FC
To monthly mortgage payment for VPbank VPbank CF
To monthly mortgage payment for FE CREDIT credit card
Please check your credit card number which is embossed in front of the card under your name,16 numbers in total.
3. Pay the money and the paper to the post office worker
4. Wait for this copy of the paper and save it carefully. If you do not know the number of the contract, call the hotline (08) 39 333 888
Refer to VN Post post here.
– Please pay 5 days prior to monthly payment day specified in the contract to avoid overdue penalty.
– As for credit card, Customers will get a statement including minimum payment and debit balance due prior to liquidation period. Please pay by liquidation period specified in the statement to avoid overdue fee.
– Please fill in the form with precise and full information about payment. If overdue happens due to wrong information, overdue fee will be applied.
– Please save payment receipt.
– Prior to the last liquidation period, please contact hotline: (08) 39 333-888 to know the remaining debt precisely.
– Banks may require Customers to pay transfer fee at the right time of using service.