For many years, FE CREDIT has been granted as The Best Consumer Finance Company in Vietnam by Global Banking & Finance and other international organization. With ENR of VND 60.2 trillion (2019), FE CREDIT is again leading Vietnam consumer finance market with 52% market share. The journey of FE CREDIT was officially started in a methodical way 10 years ago (November 2, 2010 – November 2, 2020) and it has made great strides in bringing its brand name closer to all Vietnamese.
In 2015, after 5 years of establishment, when the market is still facing many difficulties, not many people had a vision about the consumer lending service, FE CREDIT had seen the importance of this market and taken strategic steps when officially transformed its operating to new independent entity. With the mission of Realizing a million dreams and with hope to open up more opportunities in life for all Vietnamese people, FE CREDIT has overcome many difficulties, prejudices, misunderstandings, to confirms its position as a leading financial company in Vietnam nowadays.
- 2 consecutive years be granted as the Best Consumer Finance Company in Vietnam by Global Banking & Finance International Organization.
- 2 consecutive years be voted as the Best Consumer Finance Brand in Southeast Asia by Global Brands Magazine.
- 2 consecutive years in the top 500 Profitable Private Enterprises in Vietnam Banking – Finance – Securities.
- 37 international & local awards.
- 11.2 mil customers & 12,400 employees.
- 10,500 partners & 19,000 POS.
- Donated more than 2 billion VND to residents of flood-hit central region.
- For 3 consecutive years, 2,000 workers have been brought back to their hometown for Tet reunion.
- Gave away nearly 350 scholarships to needy students.
Not many consumer finance company has made a major impact on the consumer finance industry like FE CREDIT. The brand has brought a breakthrough in approach to comprehensive financial solutions for Vietnamese people, realizing millions of workers’ dreams. More than just a loan, it’s the accompaniment and understanding of FE CREDIT.